The Zero Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Professional or Amateur Road Racer
- Competitive Triathlete
- Serious enthusiast or technical aficionado who seeks a performance product
- Rider who wants to customize cleat and pedal set-up
- Rider who prefers a fixed (no float) or limited-float pedal system
- Rider who previously used a conventional, single-sided pedal system
SPEEDPLAY ZERO STOCK SPINDLE LENGTHS
- Chrome-Moly - 53mm
- Stainless - 53mm
- Titanium - 50mm
Need Custom Length Spindles?
Zero Stainless pedals are available by special order from Speedplay dealers in the following spindle lengths:
The Most High Performance, Technically Advanced
The performance features of the Speedplay Zero Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero. By thinking "outside the box", we created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedals systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, we accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic. What more needs to be said? How about Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Paris-Nice, World Time Trial Championship, Tour of Germany, Tour of California, Tour de Georgia, Hawaii Ironman World Championship and the countless other races that have been won by champions using Zero pedals. Speedplay Zero Pedal Systems are simply the winningest road pedals on the planet.
Learn about the
Learn more about the ultra-lightweight, race-day-only
Learn more about the minimalist, race-tuned Zero built specifically to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the legendary European cobbled classics, the Zero Pavé Pedal System.
DUAL-SIDED ENTRY: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether
the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
YOUR CHOICE OF MICRO-ADJUSTABLE FLOAT OR A FIXED POSITION: The Zero allows rotational float to be
precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree
- ALL THREE FOOT-AXIS ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE SET INDEPENDENTLY OF ONE ANOTHER: No other pedal system
offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational
foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments
of Zero cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also
eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
- THE LOWEST STACK HEIGHT: The Zero cleat positions your
foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- UNBEATABLE CORNERING CLEARANCE: The thin pedal profile of the Zero pedal lets you power
through corners where your rivals coast.
- Stainless - 37 degrees
- Titanium - 39 degrees
- PHENOMENAL LIGHT WEIGHT:
- Chrome-Moly pedal each - 108g
- Stainless pedal each - 103g
- Titanium pedal each - 82g
- Zero cleats per pair - 70g/118g*
- LARGE, STABLE PEDALING PLATFORM: The Zero Pedal System provides the same
solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay's unique, inverted
design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat is engaged.
- QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Zero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings - three of them instead of two found in most other pedals - which allows
the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal
for durability and safety, unlike our competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
- FITS MORE SHOES: The Zero cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- TRUE LOCKING MECHANISM: The Zero's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering
and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
- CHOICE OF GREAT PEDAL COLORS:
- Zero Titanium: Celeste, Sky Blue, Team Green, Pro White, True Blue, Black,
Red and Silver
- Zero Stainless: Celeste, Sky Blue, Team Green, Pro White, True Blue, Black, Red and Silver(Black with Red End Cap for Zero Track Sprint Special)
- Zero Chrome-Moly: Celeste, Sky Blue, Pro White, Black, Red and True Blue
|MSRP: Stainless $199, Team Green Stainless $209, Titanium $335,
Team Green Titanium $345 Chrome-Moly $129, Team Green Chrome-Moly $139
*Weights for 4-hole/3-hole mounting.
Note: Zero pedals are not compatible with
Speedplay Light Action and X-Series cleats.
Zero cleats are not compatible with Light Action and X-Series pedals.
© Speedplay Inc. All Rights Reserved
|| follow us on|